Stories of Hope Luncheon – Oklahoma City
At Hearts for Hearing, babies and children who are deaf or hard of hearing are learning how to listen and talk for a lifetime! Stories of Hope is our annual luncheon to provide funding for hearing aids and scholarships for therapy and audiological care that together help a child with hearing loss learn to listen and talk. This year, the luncheon will be in Oklahoma City on Wednesday, April 15th.
What: Stories of Hope Luncheon
When: Wednesday, April 15, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club — 7000 NW Grand Blvd., Nichols Hills, OK 73116
Your partnership will help raise awareness about the outcomes possible for children with hearing loss and will help us raise funding to provide hearing technology, audiology, and listening and spoken language therapy. Would you consider being a sponsor?
- $10,000 Gift of Hope ($9,840 tax-deductible)
- One Table with VIP seating (eight guests), Acknowledgement on event signage, website, and social media
- $5,000 Gift of Joy ($4,880 tax-deductible)
- Six guests with preferred seating, Acknowledgement on event signage, website, and social media
- $2,500 Gift of Giggles ($2,420 tax-deductible)
- Four guests, Acknowledgement on event signage, website, and social media
- $1,000 Gift of Whispers ($960 tax-deductible)
- Two guests, Acknowledgement on event signage, website, and social media
Table Host Information
A table host can cover the cost of the table at $600 ($440 tax-deductible) and invite 7 guests to join them at the luncheon. A host will provide the names and contact information of confirmed guests to Christian Boone at Hearts for Hearing. Would you consider hosting a table?
For more information, please contact Christian Boone, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-548-4318.