We are not currently hiring for this position at this time. However, we are always seeking to fill our talent pool with potential candidates for this position. We encourage you to submit your resume and we will keep it on file. When we do hire for this position, we will contact you if we are interested.
Receptionists provide support for scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, answering phones, making phone calls, answering basic questions, checking patients in and out, etc.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling appointments with current and new patients
- Collect patient information and copays
- Checking patients in/out
- General clerical assistance
- Sorting & distributing mail
- Protect patients’ privacy and well-being in accordance with HIPAA and FERPA guidelines
Reports to the pediatric or adult office manager based on position hired for.
No supervision is exercised in this position.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience as a receptionist in a medical office
- Working knowledge of insurance
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus but not required
- Experience using IMS is a plus but not required
- Solves problems with effective decisions and makes decisions in a timely manner
- Listens well and demonstrates excellent communication
- Uses problem-solving skills to implement creative solutions when challenges arise
- Deals effectively with change and can function without knowing all the answers
- Learns quickly when confronting new challenges
- Responds to feedback and incorporates feedback productively
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Weekly Hours: 40
This position is eligible for all benefits based on established organizational policies.