The Digital Web Specialist will be responsible for leading communications efforts and for maintaining and expanding the Organization’s public profile through outreach and messaging, including the Organization’s web properties. This position will create and manage content and provide strategic communications and marketing oversight working closely with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
The Digital Web Specialist will ensure all marketing assets are in line with our brand identity by providing specialized focus on the Organization’s mission as part of all project executions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with business marketing professionals to create content to promote the organization, grow presence in the community, and increase referral relationships.
- Ensure adoption and development of a consistent brand identity and/or modify business brand standards and guidelines related to creation of/design of branded, printed materials such as website, business cards, rack cards, flyers, etc.
- Create digital media and content for external use in collaboration with organization departments.
- Create a strategy for the creation and delivery of content throughout the year and maintain a content marketing calendar in collaboration with each department.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agencies to create web content and strategy for SEO and online presence.
- Manage and update website with current content.
- Collaborate with marketing agencies to assess marketing analytics Google, website, phone calls, online reputation, and prepare marketing reports showing goals and outcomes for campaigns, including SEO.
- Understand our customers and establish processes to develop long-term relationships (activities such as, but not limited to, customer surveys, focus groups, Community Card, etc.)
- Other duties as needed or required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing role
- WordPress experience required
- Adobe experience required
- Canva experience preferred
- Quality and precision-focused
- Innovative and risk-taking
- Competitive and growth-oriented
- Results-focused with strong performance culture
- Traditional, stable, strong processes
- Supportive and fairness-focused
- Cooperative and collaborative
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to detail. Works with integrity and ethically.