How to prepare for your appointment:
- All paperwork will be completed electronically. Please complete the COVID-19 questionnaire and associated intake paperwork by clicking the links below. Please have all paperwork completed prior to your appointment time.
- The day before your appointment, you should receive a text message reminder for your appointment along with some brief instructions. Do not delete this text message.
- On the day of your appointment, please park and respond to the text message you received the day prior with the patient’s full name. Please stay in your car and we will let you know when to come inside.
- Everyone entering the building is to wear a mask except for children under two years of age or those with breathing concerns. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Children and adult patients who need assistance may be accompanied by only one parent and/or caregiver.
- Everyone entering the building will have their temperature checked by a designated staff member. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 will be rescheduled.
- All Hearts for Hearing staff members will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of your scheduled appointment.
- We have a dedicated team that will be sanitizing the clinic space between each patient appointment.
- Now, more than ever, it is very important for you to show up to your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, we strongly urge you to inform us as soon as possible so we can fill your appointment with a patient who needs our services.